Türkiye Scholarships 2022 applications are now open to study in Turkey
Applications are now open for the Türkiye Scholarships to study in Turkey in 2022. Türkiye Scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s, PhD and also research degrees in a range of subjects.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded scholarship program granted to outstanding students and researchers. The Scholarships offers great deal of opportunities for international students. The scholarship program also brings together leaders of the future.
- provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- covers tuition fees.
- allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-yearTurkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- provides accommodationfor students arriving in a new country.
- supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month
Minimum Academic Achievement
- Undergraduate candidates: 70%
- Graduate candidates: 75%
- and for candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- Undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- Master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and also academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for
How to Apply
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) also, if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and also a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)