Graduate Research Scholarships 2021 at the University of Melbourne Australia (Fully Funded)Deadline: 31st October, 2020
The Fully-funded University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship in Australia is open for domestic and international students. Candidates from any part of the world are eligible to study for a Masters, MPhil, Doctoral Degree on a fully-funded scholarship in Australia.
Approximately 600 (Six Hundred) scholarships are available in almost all study areas for domestic and international students at the University of Melbourne. The Scholarship duration for Master by Research degree is two years, and for doctoral degrees up to 3.5 years. As mentioned above, it is a fully-funded scholarship and will cover the full tuition fee, a stipend for living expenses, relocation grants, and health insurance for international students.
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will provide the following benefits to the selected. Students.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
Melbourne Scholarship Duration
- Scholarship Duration for Master by Research Degree: 2.5 Years
- Scholarship Duration for Doctoral by Research Degree: up to 3.5 Years
Available Fields of Study
Almost All-Academic Fields and Majors are available at The University of Melbourne for the Master’s, MPhil and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
If you want to be considered for the scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be Domestic (Australian) or International from any country.
- For MS/MPhil, candidates should have a 16-year education or equivalent to the Australian universities, with at least 75% grades.
- For PhD degree, Applicants should have the 18-year education or equivalent to the Australian Universities, with at least 75% grades
- Candidates should have the research work completed in the final year of the Bachelor or master level.
- Should have good medical and physical health
- There might be some courses that have some different entry requirements Click here on the course you’re interested in to learn more
How to Apply
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you have applied for a graduate research course before the closing date as a new student.
Already accepted students must submit an online application form before the closing date in order to be considered for the scholarship Program.
After submitting the online form within seven days, Applicants will receive a notification that the scholarship application has been added to their application record.