International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship At Griffith University, Australia 2020Deadline: 30th September, 2020
The Griffith University – Australia is offering the International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship to deserving International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.The educational award is designed for outstanding international students applying for an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme at Griffith University.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
There are different entry requirements and admission pathways options for international students at Griffith University. No matter what level of study you have completed or what English level you have, they have a range of admission pathways to help you achieve your study goals. Discover what requirements you must meet for standard entry into undergraduate (bachelor), postgraduate (master) and research degrees.
Some degrees have higher entry requirements, specific prerequisites or require the submission of portfolios, medical checks or professional work experience. Search for your degree to view your specific requirements.
English language requirements apply to international applicants.
- If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you may need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
- If you have previously studied in English you may be exempt. Your eligibility will be assessed as part of your application.
The following English tests are accepted for standard entry into undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs.
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
Some degrees may require higher levels of English or only accept specific English language tests.
Standard academic entry to our undergraduate degrees requires completion of secondary school comparable to Australian Year 12 or equivalent academic achievement.
Some degrees have higher entry requirements, specific prerequisites or require the submission of portfolios, medical checks or professional work experience.
For standard entry into most master degrees, you must hold a bachelor degree or higher (or equivalent) from a recognised university. You must meet minimum Grade Point Average entry requirements. Griffith also recognises the knowledge gained through work experience, as well as prior study, for some degrees.
How To Apply
No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
For more information; visit their official website.