Radboud University Scholarship Program 2021 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)Deadline: 28th February, 2021
The Radboud University Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Each year 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud University Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes, joint-degree Master’s programmes, and the Master’s programme in Theology (3 year)).
Benefits of the Scholarships
A full scholarship covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800 (as set by the IND, the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for 2021/2022).
A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,168. For example: a grant holder in 2021/2022 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,168, instead of €16,000.
- Tuition fee
- A residence permit fee
- Health insurance
- Complete Visa Costs will be covered
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How students will be selected?
The faculty selects the grant recipients; this selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Talent: you have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- Ambition: you are expected to show promise, based on previous achievements and performances and work / life experiences
- Academic excellence: you have proven good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- References: quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
If you are selected for the Radboud Scholarship Programme, you will be informed whether you are selected for the full scholarship or the partial scholarship.
How to apply?
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae, if you have not already done so for the Master’s programme application.
You can post on the comment section if are interested in this scholarship opportunity and we will send you a mail to provide you with the help you need.