TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships, Netherlands (2022)
These scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The TU Delft | Global Initiative aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
For the 2022-2023 academic year, TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships for a two-year MSc programme. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and also after graduation.
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned African countries.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate; according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and also TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
1. Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
3. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above
To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters and application form before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
5. Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
You can also visit the official webpage for more information on the TU Delft | Global Initiatives Sub-Saharan Scholarships.