Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia (Fully Funded)
Do you wish to study abroad but can’t afford your study expenses due to financial limitations? If so, then you can apply for the fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2021-22 at the University of Melbourne, Australia. This scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or doctoral degree.
The University of Melbourne, Australia is offering around 600 scholarships for Masters and also doctoral research studies.
The Graduate Research Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world; who want to pursue the graduate research degree program at The University of Melbourne, Australia.
The MRS scholarships in Australia also offers a living allowance of $31,200 per year, a Full tuition fee offset a Relocation grant, Health insurance for international students. Single Membership, and many other benefits.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- apply for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- or currently enrol in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- A candidate must also meet the University of Melbourne admission eligibility.
Financial Benefits of Graduate Research Scholarships
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree; or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree; or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and also parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
How to Apply
- As a new student and have applied for a graduate research course before the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- If you have received a graduate research course offer letter you must submit an online application form to be reconsidered for a scholarship.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research program, you need to submit an online application to be reconsidered for a scholarship.
For More Information, you can also visit Graduate Research Scholarships