University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships, 2021Deadline: 21st May, 2021
The University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarship programme is offering 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees.
The scholarships are available for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries. The students must also be open to making a difference to the development of their home country.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be living in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries on the list of eligible countries below.
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible if:
- You are currently a student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- Have already studied outside of your home country.
Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Also, students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
As well as the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, you can apply for one of our regional Postgraduate Excellence Awards. You can be considered for multiple international scholarships but you will not be awarded more than one.
How to apply
You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
When you have receive your offer to study with the University, you will need to apply for the scholarships on this application system, MyNottingham.
If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
Applications close at midnight (UK time) on Friday 21 May 2021.