Application for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships opens in August
Applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships open on 2 August 2022. If you’re considering applying, read on for more information about the Chevening programme.
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations, we offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course.
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 50,000 global alumni. You’ll return home equipped with the knowledge and networks to bring your ideas to life and thrive in your career.
It doesn’t matter where you come from. It’s where you’re going that counts.
Eligibility for Chevening Scholarships
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
For more updates, you can always visit the Chevening Scholarships website here.